Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love Month Is Here!


There isn't a better time for Valentine's Day! The winter is getting old, and we need something to take our minds off of it. What better than LOVE MONTH! It's perfect! So Happy Love Month! I can't believe I forgot to start my 14 days of things I love yesterday. I got this idea from a good friend's blog...last year I started to do it also. Everyday until Valentine's day, I will be posting about something I love. It is a fun way to celebrate a great time of year!


DAY ONE: I LOVE...MY JOB!



Kids Village! I am blessed to work at a place that I love! It is a great school, with great teachers, whom I call my friends, and it's awesome to work in such a magical atmosphere! It's not a job that I dread going to, I actually look forward to it. I don't know how many can say that!

DAY TWO: I LOVE...MY SLIPPERS!


(Photo taken Christmas Morning...hence the mess!)

My slippers are the best! The kids gave them to me for Christmas and I love them. I sometimes don't realize that I have them on and I go to sleep with them on. They are comfy, and warm and not to mention "perty darn" cute if I do say so myself!

1 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Hurray...14 days of what you LOVE!! I love that great minds think alike and pick the same blog background...I love your style, Cricket!!