Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 10

DAY TEN ... I LOVE ... DREAMING!


(Dreaming by Jo Parry found on Google)
Years ago while on the phone with my mom I was telling her about many things I had hoped to do with my family, home, you know just life in general. I said to her, "you know just dreaming!" She said something that has stuck with me, I find myself thinking of it often. Her comment to me was...
"DREAM ALL YOU WANT...IT WILL ALWAYS BE FREE!"

I loved it! She was right. It never hurts to dream. Sometimes those dreams come true! Dreaming is something I do probably on a daily basis. I dream for new clothes, I dream for blue skies on gray days, I dream of a yummy dessert after a great dinner, I dream of the changes I want to make to my house, I dream that my children will always remain close to each other, I dream to be a better mom, I dream to be a better wife, and the list goes on and on.

What do you dream about?

Whatever it is...I hope that all your dreams come true!

1 comments:

Cari said...

Mom's so awesome! She always knows the perfect thing to say!

I'm a dreamer too. :)