Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 14!


We finally made it! The big day is here!

DAY 14 ... I LOVE ... BEING ME!


I know that may sound crazy...but seriously, I love being me. I have been blessed beyond belief. Every now and then I stop to think about how lucky I really am. It is sometimes hard to believe. I am surrounded with absolutely amazingly wonderful people...my family, my kids, my hubby, my friends, my neighbors, my co-workers, ward members, and the list goes on and on! I know that many people have a hard time being comfortable in their own skin, I have been blessed with the understanding of I am who I am...I love being me. Sure there are things that I wish I could change about myself, I mean who doesn't want to shed some pounds, or loose the gray, or tighten some muscles...be honest! But overall, I feel good about me! I hope this doesn't come across as being way too into myself, that's not where I am heading with this. I guess that today is one of the days that I think of everything I have in my life, and I feel so incredibly blessed! So yes, today I LOVE BEING ME!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think you're great too and you should love your self because I think my brother got really lucky when he married you. Thanks for sharing all your "Love". Can't wait to see you! 2 more days!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

You are WoNdErFuL!!!

Brooklynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cortney said...

i love this--this is a feeling that millions of people long for and i think it's wonderful that you share that you have it!
i feel the same way (most of the time!), although i can't quite get a glam shot like that lately...

Merfy said...

I loved all your loves for Valentine's Day! Thanks for sharing!