Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 6

Day Six...I LOVE...DOUBLE STUFF OREOS!!!
They are one of my favorite treats EVER! I love them dipped in cold milk until they get soggy! That is my favorite way to eat them. I love the frosting stuff in the middle...yes, I break open the cookie and eat most of that first. DELICIOUS!!! While looking online for a picture of oreos...I came acrossed this creation! Seriously, it looks heavenly to me! What do you think?




I am pretty sure this is the entire package of double stuff's all stacked up to make one. So tell me...do you like Regular Oreos or Double Stuff? To each his own!

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Double stuff all the way! More frosting :)!!!!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

OH MY HEART!!! Cricket you are my clone...seriously, I LOVE OREOS!!!! Double stuff for sure. And I love the Golden Double stuff. And, you know what, I love Oreos that are stale. (is that gross? I just love soft Oreos.) Oh, I could on and on and on about Oreos.

Merfy said...

Yum!!!