Friday, November 21, 2008

It's 3:45 AM and I Can't Sleep!!!



So you ask, what does Cricket do on those many nights when she can't sleep!!! I goof around doing things like this online!!
yearbookyourself.com is great fun!


I am pretty sure I never looked like this in 1992! Lovely, isn't it!

Also, elfyourself.com is hilarious. It doesn't matter how many times I watch it I still crack up!



Yes, this is Craig and I and I know that Craig will kill me when he sees this! I am trying to figure out how to get my dances on here but for now this will have to do!!!

Here is one of the whole family! I haven't laughed this hard since last year when I did this. I love it! Maybe this could be our Christmas photo for 2008!!


This is what I have done tonight...who knows what else I will find for tomorrow night! I'm sure you are dying to see. Happy Sleeping!!

P.S. It is now 4:40 am, I have been up since 2:35 am, and I have to work tomorrow. I better hit the hay and hope I get some shut eye!

2 comments:

Cortney Chambers said...

this is so funny--ok, my favorite are craig's hands in the family shot, like come on everyone, let's dance!
oh the joys of insomnia!

Craig and Sarah Peterson said...

Love the big hair Cricket. You look great even with ther nasty perm. :)