Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally getting to Halloween

Heading over to the PG Main Street Trick or Treating
Zach and Lib waiting to start Trick or Treating.

"Midnight Fairy"


So much enthusiasm in this boy! I love it.



Okay, I know that I am so late getting to this but I had to document this years Halloween. We had a great time Trick or Treating and going to a few parties. This was the first year that Caleb didn't go Trick or Treating. I am one of those mean mom's who thinks that jr. high and high school kids just shouldn't be out there trick or treating. So he was willing to stay around the house and pass out candy. We don't get many knocks because of the street we live on, it a street not a neighborhood. So, Craig and I took Zach and Libby out and he hung out, I was surprised to see him after about 1.5 hours his comment was "I sat there all alone for that long and only one knock...forget it I turned off the light and came to find you." He followed the kids with us. We went to Grandma & Grandpa Veenker's and had to go to the "scary house". This is the house that puts up TONS of decorations so many they put up a temporary fence to keep it safe. I never go because they have people hiding out ready to grab your feet and scare kids and adults to death. Not my cup of tea. So Craig mans that by himself. The night was fun! We got so much candy even without Caleb's stash. Can't wait until next year. Who knows what costumes will come up. Liberty was a "Midnight Fairy" and Zach once again was the old standby "football player" I love that he doesn't mind being the same thing year after year. I think this is like 4 years straight of being a football player. I love it!

0 comments: