Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day Twelve!

Day 12 ... I LOVE ...
Fun Surprises!!!!

Last night as I was sitting in my office folding clothes, there was a knock at the door. I thought it was Caleb coming home from the church. But as I got to the door I was so surprised to see this!



Someone had come to my house and gave us a HEART ATTACK! I just laughed and ran and got the camera to take a photo...there was also a plate of these....


which were quickly gobbled up as a wonderful night time snack! I don't know who did it...I have some assumptions that I can make but couldn't tell you. But the funny thing was at first I was thinking it was someone I knew...but then a weird thought came to my mind...maybe this was all for Caleb! He wouldn't like it if he heard me say that!


But who ever it was...I thank them. There is nothing better than opening your door and having a fun surprise waiting for you! You just can't help but smile! I am keeping it up until Valentine's Day! I love it!

1 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

That is so cute!! That's the best!