Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 13




Day 13 ... I LOVE ...



These guys!!!

Caleb

Even if I am struggling with the fact that he is growing up so fast, and that he can all but look me in the eye...he will always still be my little boy. He is an amazing young man! What a great example to his brother and sister!

Zach

My funny man! There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't do something that cracks me up. I love him to pieces...he is growing up and changing so fast it is crazy!

Liberty


My little girl-a! I love that I have her to share all my girly things with, I love that she loves them. She is a great sister to the boys! It is hard for me to think of life before my little Libby-Sue!


These guys bring me so much joy, happiness, stress, confussion, laughter, tears, and love...I can't express how wonderful they make my life. I have wonderful children...I love them very much!

3 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

What gorgeous pictures!
Happy Valentine's Day

Cari said...

You guys make cute kids that's for sure! I hope you're doing okay after today. It was exhausted so I can't even imagine how tired you are! I've loved reading the things you love!

Kevin R said...

These are some great pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are! Caleb looks like he's as tall as you are.