Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 14 ... a day late!

Day 14 ... I LOVE ...


MY MAN!!!






I have the best man ever! He is amazing. I am so lucky to have him. I love that he is willing to take care such good care of me lately. He has been so much help to me...and yes...we both have to laugh at the state that I am in right now or else we would cry! His favorite quote these days comes from Madagascar 2...when Moto Moto say...

"Goodness Girl, you're huge!"

My reply is...

"You just love me for my roundness!"

and for whatever reason...our crazy sense of humor thinks that is hilarious and we laugh our heads off! Some may find this outrageous, but we have the type of relationship that can handle this type of humor and I love him for it.

He has given me so much happiness and joy over the last 14 years and I love him more everyday!


Happy Valentines to My LOVE!

1 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Cricket, I enjoyed your I love...posts! Thanks for joining in on the fun!