Sunday, March 1, 2009

Daddy Daughter Ball




Liberty and Craig had a chance to go to the Kids Village Daddy Daughter Ball last night. The anticipation of this has been almost painful for Liberty. We got her hair curled and she got dressed and they were off for a fun evening together. They were so cute walking out the door, she had a bounce in her step, and they were holding hands. So cute.




She was still very excited when they came home, she told me all about the dancing, crafts, treats, pictures and being with her date....Dad. She said to me, "Mom, he even opened my doors for me." She thought that was so cute. I know that she had a great time, one night she won't forget. She said that they had a great time dancing that her dad picked her up and twirled her around. I wish I could have been there to watch them have this time together.




Here there are just about to head off together...can't you see her excitement. I love it.


2 comments:

Cari said...

"He even opened the door for me..." Adorable! What a fun event!

Cortney Chambers said...

what a fun thing---i never realized how much libby and craig look alike, but that first picture really shows it.
hope things are going well!