Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Little Man


He looks so cute...like a little man

I hope no one gets sick of seeing our new photos of Brit. I can't seem to get enough of this little guy. I am feeling bad and I need to be better at taking photos of the other kids, but seriously they are in on all the photos of Brit. We all can't seem to get enough of him. But here are the latest photos of him. He's so cute.

Just relaxing after a nice bath



He's even cute when he cries....although I like it when he doesn't cry.

sound asleep

a little tummy time
If you are sick of seeing photos...too bad! I know that this will not be the last post of cute baby photos.

6 comments:

Cortney Chambers said...

he is so cute--i love when you put them in "real" clothes and they look so grown up. i am excited to see you all at the blessing!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

He is so cute! He makes me want to have a boy...but I think the odds are against me.

Jen said...

Cricket, how could we ever be sick of seeing photo's of Brit? I'm greatful that you've been posting pictures seeing I haven't been the best of Aunt and haven't come to visit recently. But I'm not sure that you would like 2 sick people to come to your house. We hope we can see you guys soon now that we're feeling better and if things with Clint's dad calm down. Tell the fam hi for us and that we love them!

Tori and Steve said...

He's so beautiful! The picture of him right out of the bath is great!

Cari said...

Cutie!

Hey Jude! said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him!