Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Month Already!!!


They grow up so fast! One month old! Crazy!
I really can't believe that Brit is now ONE MONTH OLD! Man, how time flies! It seems like just yesterday that he was kicking inside of me. (Not that I want to go back to those days!) He is a darling baby, an addition to our family that has brought such happiness and love. As I type he is swinging next to me making the cutest baby sounds and coo's. I love it. Even if the "to do" list never gets done anymore, it is all worth it. He takes up most of my time and I love it! I mentioned to the older kids that Brit was one month old and Lib said, "we better make a cake for him!" So, who am I to pass up some cake! So we had a little celebration for his "birthday"...but he was sound asleep and missed all the festivities! Oh well, there are more to come!


Libby just waiting to have some celebration cake! YUM!

2 comments:

Cari said...

panAny excuse to have cake! So fun!

Jen said...

I love your kids! They are the cutest! I hope that Brit's favorite aunt recording is still going, even though I haven't been the best aunt. Happy 1 month Birthday Brit!