Saturday, June 21, 2008

Primrose Spa Day with cousins!

Every girl deserves to be PAMPERED!

Libby's cute up-do...thanks to Jen!
This was her favorite dress there! She wore it almost the entire time.
Libby starting her first PEDI at the Primrose Spa!Her cute toes just before the cute heart stickers were added.
The whole gang! All dressed up!

We have been waiting for this day for a while now. A new spa opened in Spanish Fork right down the street from Jen's house and we heard it was great. Thanks to Lexi & Brooklyn's birthdays the girls were able to have a really fun party at the "Spoiled Rotten" section of the spa. Holy Cow! It was a dream come true for the girls. They loved being let loose in the dress up closet, I think they could have played in there for hours. There was a fun runway with a camera and screen so they could watch themselves walking down it. They got pedi's and and had a darling tea party. The sisters all sat and watched as the girls enjoyed every minute of it. The place was so cute, every girl would love it. The sisters had lunch in the tea room and had treatments planned as well, I felt really gross, my throat was hurting but I kept telling myself I wasn't getting sick. But I gave up, the spa was running behind and I wasn't feeling up to staying so I left when the party was over. Bummer, but I still have some great looking toes from Los Angeles so I can't complain too much. I guess I will have to go back...twist my arm! Liberty still can't stop talking about it. Jen was nice enough to have all the girls come over to her house before we left and did the girls hair darling as usual. It is someplace I am sure we will go again. Fun for every girl!

Check these cuties out...Spoiled Rotten! I loved the robes!
Even after changing back into her own clothes, she still had the model bug in her!

3 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

What a darling place!! Love Libby's up-do!

Cari said...

I love how she's getting a pedi in a tutu! So cute!

Cortney Chambers said...

what a cute place--let's do a girls' day there---maybe i am just suggesting that to have a break from 3 out of the 4 kids--ha, ha, just kidding!