Monday, June 23, 2008

Don't Know How Long This Will Last


So yesterday while getting ready for church I noticed that my children are getting way to big! I sort of started to freak out! You know how it feels when you realize your children are growing up and aren't so little anymore. I think it started when I was talking to Caleb and he looked over at me and I noticed he isn't to far from looking me eye to eye. He has already passed up his Grandma and is quickly approaching Grammy. After a few moments, while I was buttoning Zach's shirt I noticed he is up to my chest, freaky! Liberty seems to be growing like a weed! Long legs and all! So after church I took this photo and check it out. They are all a head taller than the younger one. I love it! Even though I am freaking out, it is something that I thought was so cute, my little ladder of children. Don't know how long it will last but I will love it until it changes. They make me smile and I love them so much!

1 comments:

Cari said...

I know. I feel like I'm standing in a hole around my boys now. Scott just passed me up and Jake's 6' 3 1/2" now. It is freaky and it happens really fast.

I love that picture. They are all exactly a head taller than the other! I have the cutest nieces and nephews. :)