Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Zachers!


Being EIGHT is Great!!!!

Zach is 8! I can't believe how big he is getting! He is tall, cute, extremely funny, and a big sweetheart. He is constantly making the family laugh. Some of the things that boy comes up with at the most random times is absolutely hilarious. He will be getting baptized in a few weeks. I love watching him grow up. He is my little man who is getting bigger and bigger each day. The little things are what Zach loves. He notices many things that most kids don't ... details! He enjoys life so much it is actually fun to watch it. We love our Zach and are proud of him everyday. Happy Birthday to my little Zachers. You continue to melt my heart everyday! Thanks for being a great son and brother. Happy Birthday to you, CHA, CHA, CHA!!!


Zach opening his presents first thing in the morning!

Zach blowing out the candles on his cake with a little help from his sister!

Take a look at this monster...he loves it! Nerf dart gun! The child is in heaven!


I can't believe how tall my Zach is getting. He is changing everyday! I love him so much! Hope you had a great day Zach.

1 comments:

Cari said...

What a cutie! It's really getting hard to watch all these kids growing up.