Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Wicked Weekend!!!


Well my long awaited weekend is upon me! I can't wait. I am flying down to Las Vegas this afternoon to hang with friends. We are driving to LA tomorrow to go see WICKED! I have wanted to see this for a very long time! I am so excited. Even though it is coming to SLC next year...I can't wait. Maybe I will just go again. I am looking forward to spending the weekend with my awesome friends whom I just love to pieces. My cute husband and children I am sure are feeling left out. I have the most amazing guy ever, he encourages me to do things like this. I love him so much. My children asked me yesterday if it was the day I was leaving and I after my answer, "Not until tomorrow", Zach pipes in and says, "Yes, that means we get to go to movies and eat out every night!!!" Got to love that boy! I know where I stand. I will miss everyone here at home...hopefully they will sort of miss me too. But this is a a long awaited weekend and I can't believe it is finally here! Fun times!!!

Cute friends that I get to spend the weekend with! So much fun! We haven't taken a road trip together for 15 years!!! Look out LA here we come!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I want to see Wicked so bad! Maybe next year. Have a great time!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Oh, so fun! Enjoy your time here in beautiful CALIFORNIA. This weekend should be gorgeous! I've heard all wonderful things about Wicked...you'll love it, I'm sure.

P.S. I went to the Newport Beach Temple yesterday and ran into Jennifer Cecil's mom! What a small world? Do you have an email or address for her?? I'd love to catch-up with her.