Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So BUSY!!!


We have been so busy these last few weeks, I feel like I hardly have time to breathe. Down time seems to be a thing of the past...Ahh, I wish it would return. I found this pic and it made me laugh...if only it were true. That thought is truly what crossed my mind when I saw it. I strive to be a fabulous mom...really I do. But I know that I fall short most days...I worry that my children are going to remember me not as a fun, exciting, loving mother, but as a stressed out mess! YIKES!!!! So today I turn a new page, and really I am going to become a FABULOUS MOM to my FABULOUS KIDDOS! (I hope by doing this also makes me a fab wife to my awesome hubby, too!) Wish me luck, I am going to need it...maybe this goal is a bit too lofty!!! But I'm going to give it a shot!

3 comments:

Merfy said...

I feel the same way! I am in. Today is a new day and I will be the mom/wife I want to be! BTW, we should have a good time being room moms together for Mrs. McKell!

Cari said...

What are you talking about? You are fabulous!

Don't be hard on yourself. Fabulous isn't perfect afterall!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I'm sure you are underestimating yourself! You are a wonderful person...therefore, you probably are a wonderful, fabulous, spectacular, stupendous MOM!