Monday, August 24, 2009

He's a Half!

Nice look, if only he could tell us what he is really thinking!
Caleb and Zach making Brit laugh.

Again the sign went directly to his mouth. He was mad when I took it away.


See, I told you he was cute. He has the best smile.



Brit is 6 months old today! He is so stinking cute, it is hard to even express. All of us are so in love with him. He has a smile that won't quit, and a laugh that is contagious. He makes this noise when he plays that I can't describe but it is so funny. He chews on fabric (blankets & burp rags)like it was the best tasting thing ever. He is rolling all over the place. A couple of nights ago I had him sitting in the Bumbo and went about cleaning the kitchen and the next thing I knew he was out of it on the floor rolling around. I don't have a clue how he got out, but luckily it was on the floor and not a counter or table. He will wander all over the house in his walker. He is a happy little guy and he definatley adds joy to our home.


Last week at school one of my cute Kindergarteners asked me how old my baby was...I told her that he was going to be 6 months on the 24th, her reply was...

"Hey, he's going to be a HALF!!"

I got a great laugh from that one. I thought it was very clever of her. So yes, my baby is a 1/2! It seems hard to remember life before he was born. I love having him around, he always puts a smile on my face. He's growing so fast, and I will miss the baby times but it is so fun to watch him grow everyday.

5 comments:

Cari said...

darling!

cortney said...

cute, cute pictures!

Merfy said...

So cute Cricket!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I love seeing his monthly photo shoot...too cute for words!

AS Amber said...

Hey!!! I found you! He's such a freakin' DOLL!!! I love him!

So now I know what you were doing while I was in labor with Harley since they're exactly nine months apart.

Mystery solved.