Thursday, September 24, 2009

My How He's Grown!

Today Brit turned 7 months old...I can't believe how much he has grown and developed in one month. He is changing everyday! I love to watch it all happen. The monthly photo shoot didn't go very well today, I didn't get one that I loved but these pretty much show how he is these days....he's a tease! He is so cute and happy, but just when I thought I had a good one, he would move or look down at the last minute, then he would laugh! I love this little guy!
It started like this...


He was way more interested in playing with the 7 paper than pictues...

Then he wiggled, and wiggled more!
Then he plopped down on top of the 7 paper, and laughed...

And now we are DONE!

Hopefully I will have better luck next month, but something tells me my days of sitting him on the couch for a quick photo is over...he is worried he may miss something.

I can't believe how fast 7 months has gone!

2 comments:

cortney said...

look at him in those big boy shoes and everything! he is such a doll & i love the new picture on top of the blog!

journeytojohanssontown said...

I heard he started crawling that sounds like fun...for him not so much for you. He is getting so big that and super smiley.