Wednesday, October 7, 2009

For What It's Worth...




For what it's worth...


I wish that things would slow down...


I hope to be a more positive person....


I have a great family...


I think my husband is TOP NOTCH!!!


I love that my children are happy just hanging out with me...


I love spending time with my brothers and sisters...


I wish I would get moving and get back to pre-baby me...


I want to master the recipe of my new fav cookie...


I love my new calling...
I will get rid of all the piles of "stuff" in my house...
I love the fall weather...
Listening to my baby babble makes me grin....
I am what I am, and for what it's worth...I LOVE BEING ME!

2 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

And for what it's worth...I think you are GREAT!!

cortney said...

i think that's worth A LOT! it's good to hear people say how happy they are instead of all the negative.