Friday, May 22, 2009

Cute Kids

All the kids

I thought I would share some of these cute photos I took of the kids after school this week. I love them...we went to the orchard next door and I think it was the perfect place. I can't believe how big they are all getting. Crazy how fast they grow! Check out my cute kids!
I was actually able to catch Brit a couple of times ... I love this one and I love the smile in the one below. SO CUTE!


Here's the clan...if I do say so myself, they are pretty darn cute!



Caleb age 13...he is getting so big so fast! Talk about growth spurt, YIKES!


Zach age 8 (9 in 2 weeks) Running through the orchard

Liberty age 6. I love how this turned out.

Another cute on of all the kids

3 comments:

Cortney Chambers said...

so, so cute! you are quite the photographer. i am loving that the collars are up! the third one down of brit is so darling, he is such a doll.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Cricket- Darling pictures of the kiddos! The one of Liberty is way too cute!!

Cari said...

That's a great place for photos! All of them are so cute. Beautiful children!