Saturday, March 13, 2010

I WILL AND I WILL NEVER

So I couple of weeks ago, I was tagged by my friend Rashelle...and yes I am just now getting to it. Basically make a list of 5 things I will do, and 5 things I will never do. Easy enough right....here we go...


I WILL...

*Loose this baby weight

*Go on a romantic vacation with Craig (hopefully soon!)

*Always love going grocery shopping (go ahead and think I'm crazy)

*Forever love the sound of my children laughing together

*Continue to be the best person I can be for my children, my husband, my family and friends and for ME!

I WILL NEVER...

*Like the dentist...(I am sure they are great people but I don't like what they do to my mouth)

*Be caught up on laundry, no matter how hard I try

*Drive a mini van (take no offense if you, I just made up my mind early in life.)

*Own a cat..they gross me out! (let's face it I probably won't own any animal!)

*Stop dreaming...somedays that is what keeps me going!!! (Don't tell me I am the only one!)


That's it! I tag Cari, Amy-Sue, Cortney & Meredith...have fun ladies!

2 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I did it, Cricket! I took on your challenge. It was fun...and I could have written so much more. Thanks

Hey Jude! said...

Cats and mini-vans are gross!