Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Liberty was Tagged!!!

I am a little worried about what Liberty will say to some of these questions. She was tagged by Emma and she is way excited to tag someone else. Here it goes...


1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you Libby-Sue
2. What makes mom happy?
when I do my jobs
3. What makes mom sad?
cleaning up the house! (She nailed that on the head. It's not my favorite thing to do!!)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Telling me funny jokes & making silly faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
she liked to play with her dollies, she had lots of dollies.
6. How old is your mom?
35 (she's only a month off!)
7. How tall is your mom?
50 Feet.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go to girls camp. (If she only knew!!!)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Hang out and go shopping.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
being a dancer or being a pro dentist or singing too (Hilarious!!!)

11. What is your mom really good at?
making brownies & ramen noodles.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Golf

13. What does your mom do for her job?
wear an apron and teach cooking

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
chicken with noodles.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when she loads the dishwasher for us

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sandy from Sponge Bob (I am nervous cause I have no idea who this is & she is cracking up.)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go shopping when we have girls night out & watch movies.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our hair and our eyes!
19. How are you and your mom different?
Our faces. The eyebrows are different.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Lots of kisses. She makes me dinner.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
when he buys her stuff.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Taco Amigo. (Can't get enough of that place. YUM!)
Okay after getting these answers I have found that I need to spend much more quality time with my daughter! She cracks me up. I wonder what she thinks of me...on a day to day basis. Fun Stuff!
Liberty tags...
Julia

2 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Very cute! She is a total doll! She has the most gorgeous eyes!!

Cari said...

You'll be the first 50 foot, singing and dancing Pro Dentist! Very funny! She's a cutie!

Thanks for playing!