Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009



Halloween was a lot of fun this year. If I had a say in anything I was change Halloween to always being on a Saturday. I loved it, there wasn't any stress and we were able to do alot of fun things because of the extra time we had. We had our Ward party the night before and of course school parties and parades on Friday also. Saturday we went over to the Haunted Express train ride in Lindon. It was the first time we have been but it was really a fun and different activity. Caleb wasn't overly thrilled but he enjoyed it. Plus he and Zach somehow lucked out and got the caboose seats which were much more comfy!!! Craig dressed in his hunting clothes and was the mighty hunter. I had dressed up as a pirate for school on Friday and I guess my costume was lame because I was asked if I was a piece of cheese and a/or a flying donkey! So on Saturday I didn't put the costume back on! Caleb didn't dress up either, just not his thing. Zach was the good old football player, it's a great stand by and he loves it! Liberty after much deliberation decided to be a bride. She looked really cute! Brit was a Hot Dog. Funny story about this costume ... it is actually for a dog! But when I saw it I decided that is all Brit does is crawl around and it wouldn't be anything he could rip off. So I thought it was easy, and a perfect costume. We had a great time trick or treating, and spending time with family. It was a very low key holiday for us and that is what made it so nice! Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

cortney said...

look at you with your cute digital scrapbook pictures!
i love the hot dog costume!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I love the hot dog costume!!! How cute is that?!