Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here's the Official Announcement

Well many of you already know but we found out on Friday we are going to have our third little boy in March! I was thinking it was a boy all along, of course the boys both wanted another boy but Libby was hoping for a sister. She took the news pretty good, she seems excited even if it is a boy! I told her that she will always be our little girl! Everything looks good and that is what we were hoping for! So come March 2009 we will have another set of boy feet running through the house! We can't wait!

5 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I think it takes a special person to be a mom of boys (that's why I have all girls..hehehe). Another baby...so exciting! Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy with a happy, healthy BOY!

Cortney Chambers said...

yea---another bobo brother!

Cari said...

I was just going to say what Cortney said! No, really, I'm happy for you guys! Boys are great, but then you already know that! I'm glad everything's going well. I'll see on Saturday!

Shelly Kenison said...

I am so excited for you and your family. How great that we are both having boys and most likely within just a few weeks of each other. It will be great to have a little cousin close in age at parties and reunions. Congratulations!!!

Hey Jude! said...

Yay! That's so exciting! What are you going to call your blog now?