Friday, July 27, 2012

40

Today, Craig turned 40! The kids and I thru together a little cake and ice cream shin dig for some of the ward members and friends. I baked 7 cakes and we served them and root beer floats! He was surprised, and for being put together mostly by the kids, it turned out great! We really are surrounded by great people! It was a fun and relaxing evening hanging with everyone! Good times!

The best was my communication with Caleb while Craig and I were killing time, his comments were things like
"don't bring the QB home the huddle is empty". He was cracking me up!

I am lucky to have such an amazing Husband! Happy Birthday Craig! We love you!

4 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
summaorublogger said...

Great information Brawl stars no verification

neytap said...

why not find out more Goyard Dolabuy why not try here Continue look at this website have a peek at this website

steahet said...

replica bags from turkey click resources e4z97t7z73 replica bags qatar my link y6x45u3x28 replica bags from china replica bags blog look at here now v7q52a2s11 good quality replica bags zeal replica bags reviews b7z72b6s57