Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer, What Summer?

Holy cow, summer is gone! We all start school next week and it is hard to believe how fast time is going! This summer was a bit different, I was working everyday and the kids took on some new responsibilities. I don't know if they loved it but they did a great job taking care of Brit and being at home together. Truth be told, Iissed them. As much as I love my job, and I am grateful to have it, my kids missed out of many typical/daily summer activities. It makes me sad.
School starts and before we know it summer will be here again. I just hope it can learn to juggle both things by next year!
So long sweet summer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bài viết rất hay và có nhiều lợi ích, nếu bạn muốn tham khảo một số sản phẩm khác :
- may rua xe gia re
- may hut bui hiclean
- may hut bui cong nghiep kho uot
- cau nang mot tru rua xe
Đến với Haxaco bạn sẽ được tư vấn miến phí về dịch vụ mua bán xe ô tô như :
- xe mercedes gls 400
- giá xe mercedes chính hãng
Cũng như có thể biết thêm các dịch vụ khác như :
- in name card so luong it
- in bao thu thiep cuoi
- in catalogue noi that
Thanks !!!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

this contact formwhy not check here see herefind more his comment is hereRelated Site