Monday, July 9, 2012

Caleb's Snow Bound!

Well actually, he's Snow College bound! He took off the the Viking Football team yesterday for a week long camp. I know he will do well, but it is always hard to have my children away! I loved that Craig was able to sneak out of Bishop duties for a few minutes to come home and eat with us before Caleb had to leave...but I loved it even more that Caleb asked for a fathers blessing from Craig. It pretty much made my day! I dropped him off at the school, he gave me a hug and quickly said "love you mom" and headed off to the gathering team. Of course, me being me, I had to wait to see the busses take off. Little did I know that would take an hour! But it was so worth it...as the busses were leaving the parking lot, Caleb looked out his opened window and smiled his cutest smile and waved to me! Ahh! I love that kid! It was just what I needed! Craig and Zach are heading down to Ephriam,UT on Thursday to watch him play which I am jealous of but I will get to see him soon after that! This year the coaches told them no phones, which I like, but don't love that I won't be getting the daily updates from him. I can't wait to hear all about it.

0 comments: