Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Liberty!


This photo taken after a 3 hour baseball game! We didn't even get to eat cake and open presents until about 8:45 pm. She had a great day! Grammy & Papa gave her a real tiarra...it was the hit of the birthday!

Happy Birthday Libby-Sue!


I am having a hard time grasping the fact that my baby girl is already 5! On one hand it seems like she has been in the family for much longer, but on the flip side...those 5 years have flown by. I can remember the day she was born, we were told to come to the hospital at 9:00 am and after the epidural and a nap for me (yes while in labor!) she arrived at around noon. It was a heavenly delivery and it has been a blast ever since. She keeps me on my toes. She is my shadow, she and I go to school together, shop together, play together, sing together, laugh together, cry together, and yes sometimes even yell together. I love her to pieces and honestly she never ceases to amaze me with some of the things she says and does. She is an absolute beauty. I love you Liberty! Happy Birthday!


This picture cracks me up...on Liberty's birthday her class came to Art class with me. We made some little spring flowers, and put them on popcicle sticks...I asked the kids to line up and when I turned back around, Liberty was standing in the middle of the rest of the class (who had made a circle around her) and they were fanning her with their flowers. She was living it up.


Here's the gang again...two b-day's in one month...poor Zach feels a little left out. But here they are just after singing to Liberty. They are so fun together. I love their goofy faces.

4 comments:

Cortney Chambers said...

cute pictures! i love the tierra! i agree, i cannot believe that it's been five years since our baby blitz---time flies by, but we have great kids to show for it!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Get outta here...did you really name her LIBERTY-SUE, with a hypen!!??? Yeah, I LOVE it!!!! She's a doll! Happy Birthday!

Craig and Cricket said...

Actually her name is Liberty Susanne but I call her Libby-Sue alot.

Cari said...

What a doll! I love the tiara too! That is too cute how her friends were fanning her. So funny! I can't believe the "triplets" are five already. That's just nuts.