Thursday, September 22, 2011

39 and Holdin'



I remember when my mom was turning 39, my dad played a record with a song on it called "39 and Holdin'". I remember thinking that seemed so OLD! It is funny that this year my cute hubby turned 39 (I am not far behind him!)...I wanted to get my hands on the song but didn't. But not to worry, his birthday was still complete with decorations, balloons, cake and of course an embarassing sign hanging on the house (all day without him realizing it when he left in the morning) that read...

"HONK! IT'S THE BISHOP'S BIRTHDAY!"



(Sorry photo taken from my phone)




We got a few honks, but mostly people sent him messages on facebook or texted him. He felt loved. And really isn't that what a b-day is meant to be about? To feel the love! We celebrated with a trip to 7 Peaks with Craig's family (which happens to be Craig's least favorite place in the world!) but we were cut short by a wicked thunder/lightening storm which honestly was pretty cool! I hope he had a fun day!




So many candles it took 3 people to light them!


The cake all a-glow


Making a wish! Ready to blow them out.


For as long as they took to light...he blew them out in one blow!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!

0 comments: